It’s almost 2014 which means it’s time to get your fill of 2013’s best and worst. Like the triple chocolate candy cane soup made by Aunt Etna, the “best of” and “worst of” lists look appealing but do nothing but make you nauseous. Instead, I thought I’d share what I have in store for you in 2014, dear reader.
I plan on starting up my email list again and the reboot is going to be much more personal than previous versions. Plus, if you let me infiltrate your inbox you’ll get free stuff and exclusive material to make all the neighbors jealous. And if you don’t want to read it, don’t read. No harm, right? Sign up right here:
I can’t tell you about my most exciting project planned for 2014 or I’d have to kill you. It is a major collaboration and promises to make you pee your pants in horrific glory. As soon as I can announce this I will. For now, you’ll have to accept the tease.
I will be finishing the Portal Arcane series in 2014 and I’ll have more detail on that next week. You’ll have some say on when and if that series comes to a conclusion. I’ve also decided to dust off an old manuscript and turn it into something very unique. I’m already feeling that this could be the “epic fantasy for people that don’t like epic fantasy,” fantasy. In other words, you’ll be getting a dose of supernatural esoteric horror set in a world of epic fantasy. This could be The Dark Tower of the J. Thorn catalog.
Suck it, 2013.
Thanks to all who entered Holiday Giveaway 2013 and congratulations to the winners.
- $20 Amazon Gift Card – Suzanne S.
- $10 Amazon Gift Card – Andrew L.
- $10 Amazon Gift Card – Becki R.
- $5 Amazon Gift Card – Elena I.
- $5 Amazon Gift Card – Shannon M.
- $5 Amazon Gift Card – Thomas M.
- Signed paperback copy of Preta’s Realm: The Haunting (Book 1 of The Hidden Evil Trilogy) – Brandy Y.
- Signed paperback copy of Reversion: The Inevitable Horror (The Portal Arcane Series – Book I) – Leandra H.
- Signed paperback copy of The Seventh Seal – Mike K.